Home Careers Qualification and Experience Required
Qualification and Experience Required for Various Posts
Compensation structure: As per Sixth CPC/Negotiable for extraordinary candidates.
- Librarian Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record. 13 yrs as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 18 yrs experience as a College Librarian. Evidence of Innovative Library Service and organization of published work. Preference will be given to the candidates with NET/Ph.D in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation /Achives and Manuscript-keeping.
- Assistant Librarian Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academics record with knowledge of computerization of Library. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. Candidates with at least 2 years experience in a PG college/university of repute will be preferred. Candidates with Ph.D degree in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of min eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Director Physical Education i. A Ph.D in Physical Education. ii. Experience of at least ten years as University Deputy or fifteen years as University Asst DPE/College (Selection Grade) iii. Participation in at least two national/international seminars/conferences iv. Consistently good appraisal reports v. Evidence of organizing competition and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks’ duration. Vi. Evidence of having produced good performance teams/athletes for competitions like state/national inter-university/combined University etc.
- Asst DPE i. A master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks ( Or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record. ii Record of having represented the University/college at the Inter-University/Inter-collegiate competitions or the State and/or national championships. iii Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. iv. Passed the Physical fitness test conducted in accordance with the UGC Regulation. v. Candidates with Ph.D degree in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of min eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET. vi Experience of at least ten years as University Deputy or fifteen years as University Asst DPE/College (Selection Grade). vii. Participation in at least two national/international seminars/conferences. Viii. Consistently good appraisal reports ix. Evidence of organizing competition and conducting coaching camps of at least two weeks’ duration. X. Evidence of having produced good performance teams/athletes for competitions like state/national inter-university/combined University etc.
- Administrator (Inventory and Supply Chain) Required computer proficient professionals in Stores & Purchase functions with min 10 years in an organization of repute. The experience should be multi- disciplinary including procurement, storage & inventory control preferably in fields of building material, maintenance material, hardware, electrical items, Computer & Networking Peripherals, Stationary, Sports Goods, Lab equipment / consumables, fixtures & furniture.
- Assistant Administrator (Stores and Materials Management) Required computer proficient with Graduate in Material management with minimum 2-3 years hands on experience in performing stores & Inventory functions on ERP platform/Software.
- Purchase/Inventory Officer Graduate with sound knowledge of Purchase/Inventory management. The candidates should have very good knowledge of the procedures and follow up from placing an order to raising loss statements/writing off the charge and auction.
- University Engineer (Maintenance - Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mech Engg. With 5 yrs experience of working with similar organisations/projects.
- Asst. Registrars Graduate with 5 yrs relevant experience of Examination /Administration /Finance/ Logistics/ Management. Candidates having fluency in Languages (English and Hindi Both) and working efficiently on MS Office/ERP will be preferred.
- Fire-cum-safety officer Graduate, with diploma in fire safety preference will be given to ex-service personnel, JCOs & above position those inspect and prepare reports for all premises subject to statutory control.
- Lab. Technicians – CIVIL, CHEMICAL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, COMPUTER SICIENCES, COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, BIO-TECH, AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING, PHARMACY- 03-yrs’ Diploma in concerned branch / (B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or BCA for CSE/IT/CA) and 02 yrs’ relevant experience in college /University labs.
- Lab. Assistants – PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, LIFE SCIENCES, ENV SCIENCE. B.Sc. in relevant disciplines with 02 yrs experience College/University.
- Office Assistants. Graduate with sound knowledge of MS Office and Office/Store/HR/T&P softwares in the Educational Institutions/Universities/Industries.
- Supervisors (Civil/Air Conditioners/Electrical /Mechanical works) Qualified civil/mechanical/electrical diploma holders with at least 5 yrs exp. in maintenance and service of air conditioner systems/electrical/mechanical maintenance in industry/Institutions/Universities.
Eligible and willing candidates may send their latest resumes and passport size photographs immediately to THE DIRECTOR HR, at the abovementioned address.
Sending the application on Line is necessary firstname.lastname@example.org
I T M U n i v e r s i t y ,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road, Gwalior - 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Ph- +91-751-2432977, 2432989, 2432389, 2432390 Fax- +91-751-2432988
Email : email@example.com
Website Design and Development by Project Cell of ITM-University