Teaching - Learning Process
A host of teaching and learning techniques are used to impart knowledge and skills to students in the University. A mix of lecture, case analysis, simulation games, role plays, seminars, group discussions and field work is used to groom conceptual, analytical and decision making skills of the students in order to prepare them to face the challenges of the complex business and organizational environment.
Unique aspects of Pedagogy:
1. Cases from Harvard, Darden Ivey & IIMS are used in most of the courses.
2. There is a provision of 25% weightage to fieldwork project work in every paper to exhume assimilation of leaving amount students.
3. Few papers are taught in workshop style where faculties from IIM, IIFT, FMS, IITTM, IIITM etc , come and enhance the still set of students few of the workshops conducted are below:
a. Workshop on SPSS.
b. Workshop on marketing engineering
c. Workshop on E- Views
d. Workshop on competency mapping
e. Analysis of Merger and Acquisition
f. Analysis of Derivatives Market
4. Students have to write a dissertation in fourth and sixth semester which will help them to revisit their knowledge and enhance their analysis & diagnostic skills.
5. Whole teaching- learning process is designed on the premise of continuous learning juxtapose is examination based learning, choice based credit system is used to implement the same.
6. Trimester system at MBA level makes the whole course very rigorous and therefore, produces more outcomes.
7. More than 10 CEO's visit every year campus that enhances particle exposure of students.
I T M U n i v e r s i t y ,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road, Gwalior - 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Ph- +91-751-2432977, 2432989, 2432389, 2432390 Fax- +91-751-2432988
Email : email@example.com
Website Design and Development by Project Cell of ITM-University