I N D U S T R Y I N S T I T U T E I N T E R F A C E
- Venguswamy Ramaswamy Global Head – iON, Tata Consultancy Services and Debashish Ghosh, CEO: Times Business Solutions Ltd. The speakers discussed the contributions of Prof.C.K.Prahalad to the business world. They elaborated the concepts of Bottom of Pyramid, Core Competencies and Innovation.
- Industry Interaction by Mr. K.K Dixit - Ex- Coordinator EDC, MITS on Legal and Environmental Norms
- Industry Interaction by Dr. Deep Sharma - Coordinator EDC, MITS on Awareness With the Emerging Needs Of Entrepreneurship in the Economy
- Industry Interaction by Dr. VRS Gurjar - Co-Coordinator, EDC, MITS on Introduction with Government Grants and Efforts Towards Entrepreneurship.
- Industry Interaction by Mr. Atul Gutch - Director, ABP Foods on Process of Identifying and Analyzing Business Opportunity
- Industry Interaction by Mr. Prateek Saxena - Director, Mushroom World on Preparation of Project Plan and Cost Projection
- Industry Interaction by Mr. M.C Ahuja - Director, Rural Training S.E on Skill Development for Laying Successful Enterprise
- Industry Interaction by Mr. B.R Chandokar - Asst. Director, MSME on Schemes and Grants Provided by MSME to Support Existing and Emerging Entrepreneurs
- Industry Interaction by Mr K.K Jha, GM Quality Assurance at J.K.Tyres,Malanpur Plant on Six Sigma Students learned about Six Sigma Implication in Industries at School of Business & Commerce,ITM University
- Interaction in Finance on Analysis of Derivative Market by S.K.Singhal , Consultant
- Two days FDP on "Teaching Pedagogy Alternatives for B- School ,Dr. Sajjan. R. Singhvi Professor, International Management Institute, New Delhi.Participants learned the appropriate Teaching Methodology for their respective papers. The various pedagogy were Discussions & Case Method, Role Playing, Experimental Methods, Simulation Games for Faculty of School of Business & Commerce, ITM University
- Industrial Interaction Guest Lecture on What Recruiters Want Soumen Majumdar, General Manager – HR & IR, J.K. Tyres & Industries Ltd., Gwalior .Students learned about the Difference between Recruitment and Selection, Recruitment Process and Resume Writing
- Guest Lecture on Dining Etiquette,Mrs. Kanupriya Singh Rathore, Chairperson, ITM Universe, Varodara. Through this session students learned Table Setting , Organizing , Event Management Meal Time Interviews, and Business Negotiations,