Important Instructions of ITM – National Entrance and Scholarship TEST (ITM-NEST)-2012
Important Instructions pertaining to ITM-NEST -2012
Legal Jurisdiction: All disputes are subject to Gwalior Court only
- There wil be different papers for UG and PG.
- The Admit Card should be kept safely and brought to the examination. It should be produced on demand. A candidate who does
not possess the Admit Card issued by the Institute shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.
- Candidates will be permitted to enter the Examination Hall only on verification of their Admit Card.
- The Registration Number (as given in the Admit Card) should be entered in the specified place in the response sheet.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 10 minutes of the start of exam.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before total time alloted for the exam.
- Each candidate will be allotted a seat indicating his or her Admit Card. The candidate should find out and occupy the allotted seat.
If this is not done his / her candidature shall be cancelled.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Admit Card to verify the identity of each candidate.
- The candidates should bring their own black ball-point pen of good quality. This will not be supplied by the University.
- A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at half time.
- A signal will also be given before the closing time, when the candidate must stop marking the answers.
- The candidates should sign in the attendance sheet at appropriate places.
- The Admit Card should be preserved and produced for verification at the time of counselling / admission.
- Violation of any instruction and adoption of any unfair means in the examination hall will make the candidate ineligible for
I T M U n i v e r s i t y ,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road, Gwalior - 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Ph- +91-751-2432977, 2432989, 2432389, 2432390 Fax- +91-751-2432988
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Design and Development by Project Cell of ITM-University