Admission ITM-NESTAdmit Card
Exam Dates , venues & Admit cards for other cities will be announced very soon.
Admit Card for ITM – National Entrance and Scholarship TEST (ITM-NEST)-2012
- The Admit card will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their
application forms complete in all respects on or before the last date.
- Admit cards will be sent by e-mail and can also be downloaded from the ITM University,
- Candidates must not tamper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it
has been authenticated.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally
- The Admit Card will contain your name, Registration. no. photograph, signature, address,
test schedule and a set of instructions for you to read carefully and prepare accordingly
for the test.
- The Admit Card once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. Any
discrepancy as such should immediately be brought to the notice of the Admissions
- No candidate will be permitted to write the test without a valid Admit Card. The Admit
Card should be presented to the invigilator for verification.
- The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the
time of counseling and Admission.
Non-receipt of Admit Card:
- In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete (For eg.
Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the
application form, address not clearly written etc.), the application will not be processed
for the issue of an Admit Card. ITM University, Gwalior does not take the responsibility to
inform such candidates. Candidates are advised to doubly check that the application form
is complete in all respects before posting.
- In case a candidate does not receive the Admit Card by 31st of June 2012, he/she should
make it a point to report the same immediately to the Director (Admission & Counselling)
and if he / she does not receive the Admit Card before the examination date. He/she would
have to meet ITM Representative one day before the examination at the centre with a copy of the application form and two attested
passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed in the application form.All enquiries pertaining to the Admit Card without
mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
I T M U n i v e r s i t y ,
Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road, Gwalior - 475001, ( M.P. ), INDIA
Ph- +91-751-2432977, 2432989, 2432389, 2432390 Fax- +91-751-2432988
Email : email@example.com
Website Design and Development by Project Cell of ITM-University